WOOWAVE SUP Paddle Adjustable 3 Piece Stand-Up Paddles Floating Portable Paddle Board Accessories (Aluminum Alloy, Fiberglass, Carbon Fiber Optional)
If you looking sup paddle, I recommend WOOWAVE SUP Paddle Adjustable 3 Piece Stand-Up Paddles Floating Portable Paddle Board Accessories (Aluminum Alloy, Fiberglass, Carbon Fiber Optional). Stand-up paddling is a sport for everyone and easy to learn, there is no doubt about it. Nevertheless, there are mistakes that are particularly common among beginners. So that the fun with the board is maintained over the long term.
- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- âãDURABLE MATERIALãThe high-performance WOOWAVE aluminum SUP paddle is constructed with the strong aluminum shaft, tough nylon composite blade, and a super comfortable ergonomically designed mechanism. This strong combination can endure years of regular use.
- âãEASILY ADJUSTABLE FOR ALL PADDLERSãOur 3-piece paddle only takes seconds to set your own length preference and it stays locked in place until you change it. It is adjustable from 63.4 to 83.5 inches (1.61m-2.12m), making it ideal for paddlers above the height of 5 feet. It takes under 20 seconds to setup and take apart your paddle.
- âãTHREE PIECE CONSTRUCTIONãThis stand up paddle is designed & tested by experienced paddlers. They are guaranteed to FLOAT in both salt and fresh water when the parts are together. It can separate into 3 parts for more convenient storage or transport. And it is super light at only 2.1 lbs.
- âãPERFECT FOR DIFFERENT LEVELSãOur SUP paddles are ideal for beginners, casual paddlers, intermediate paddlers and rental shops who want an affordable, high quality paddle. And is built to deliver years of fun.
- âãLIFETIME QUALITY WARRANTYãYour purchase includes a hassle-free Money Back Guarantee and a free replacement exchange life time. If the sup paddle gets damaged, just feel free to contact our customer service team with a photo, we are willing to replace it FOR FREE.
How to choose shape and size paddle blade
- As with the boards, there are different shapes for different areas of use.
- Roughly speaking, the larger the paddle, the higher the advance / the smaller the paddle, the less force is required.
- Wave paddles have special recesses on the paddle blade which allow a higher paddle frequency (the paddle is released from the water faster).
- Allround paddles are a good compromise. Their size is approx. 7 “- 8”. Children and light people tend to 7 ”. Heavier, however, to 8 “. Most adjustable paddles have an all-round paddle blade.
- Race paddles are designed for maximum performance in shallow water. Their paddle blade size is up to 9.5 “. especially suitable for strong and heavy paddlers!
Benefit of stand up paddling
The ideal full-body workout for your six-pack
- Maybe you’re not a super athlete when you start to stand up paddling. But we can promise you one thing exactly. If you regularly find the time to grab your SUP board and take a lap on the lake, you will soon notice how the athlete awakens in you.
- Stand up paddling addresses almost all of the muscles in your body. Your legs balance small waves. The middle of your body stabilizes you and gives you enough support to paddle. And your torso and arms go through a comprehensive movement cycle with different stress levels with each paddle stroke.
- In short, stand up paddling is the perfect whole body workout. It has a positive effect on your posture and also improves your condition.
Everyone will find their own SUP style
- There are now so many different types or variants of stand up paddling that there is something for everyone. We therefore recommend everyone try each variant at least once to find their style.
- The best-known variants of stand up paddling are SUP yoga, SUP fitness, SUP racing, surfing with paddles, hydrofoiling, river surfing and of course the popular shallow water paddling. You can also swing alone, as a couple, with the whole family or of course simply with friends on the SUP board and spend a great time on the water.
Always a little adventure in nature
- Even if you should smile now, every SUP tour is a little adventure in itself. Just imagine how you stand on the board, armed only with a paddle and making your way through small, rustic rivers.
- You are in the heart of nature and experience things that every hiker can only dream of. With your own SUP board you will experience a completely new perspective. Start and embark on an adventure.
The SUP paddle guide
- Alu SUP paddle
Most beginners experience the first paddle attempts with an aluminum paddle. Aluminum paddles are sturdy and cheap, but much heavier than carbon or fiberglass paddles. The paddle blade is made of plastic and the shaft of aluminum. Aluminum paddles are all-round paddles and prove their worth when the whole family uses an entry-level set, for example.
Due to their robustness, aluminum paddles are also used for river SUPs, for example.
- Fiberglass paddle
Fiberglass paddles are in the middle price segment and are much lighter than aluminum paddles. They are not as sensitive to damage as carbon paddles and are very suitable for beginners and advanced climbers.
- Carbon paddle
Carbon paddles are the most expensive paddles, but they have many advantages. The biggest advantage is the weight. Carbon paddles are very light and this pays off especially on longer tours, where the aluminum paddle already provides for heavy arms. Carbon paddles are unfortunately a bit sensitive, so you should be especially careful with stones and never use the paddle to “brake” on the bank.
Stand up paddling is slowly but surely becoming one of the most popular summer sports. Whether old or young, everyone is fascinated by this crazy combination of surfing and canoeing. And the nice thing is that it is not as difficult as it looks. I recommend WOOWAVE SUP Paddle Adjustable 3 Piece Stand-Up Paddles Floating Portable Paddle Board Accessories (Aluminum Alloy, Fiberglass, Carbon Fiber Optional). Stand up paddle board is a sport that everyone can master almost immediately. At least you can learn stand up paddling easily and quickly. Here you will find valuable technical tips for your first SUP trip.