Smartmak Inflatable SUP Stand Up Paddle Board with Accessories, Portable Carry Bag & Telescopic Paddle Pressure Gauge Pump Non-Slip Deck (6″ Thick)
If you looking sup paddle, I recommend Smartmak Inflatable SUP Stand Up Paddle Board with Accessories, Portable Carry Bag & Telescopic Paddle Pressure Gauge Pump Non-Slip Deck (6″ Thick). Stand-up paddling is a sport for everyone and easy to learn, there is no doubt about it. Nevertheless, there are mistakes that are particularly common among beginners. So that the fun with the board is maintained over the long term.
- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- ð USER-FRIENDLY: Adjustable aluminum paddle allows riders to change the paddles length to match their height.
- ð DESIGN: Ergonomic and easy-to-carry handle, elastic cargo bungee straps to secure extra equipment have enough storage space.
- ð PORTABLE: Fast inflating and deflation, easy to store and transport, the waterproof backpack makes it easy to carry, foldable board both have sturdy and anti slip suitable for starter safe travelling. Enjoy the joy of Riding the wind and waves.
- ð STABLE: 3 fins for extra stability, easy to control variety of water situations, great choice for paddling, cruising, yoga, fishing, hiking, sightseeing,surfing waves and of course those adventures.
- ð DATA: Inflated size: 9’x30″x6″Thick, Standard Accessories: 1 paddle( 3-shafted aluminum adjustable oarï¼; 1 SUP special pump with pressure gauge; 1 SUP special carry backpack; 1 repair kit; 2-8 days delivery.
How to choose shape and size paddle blade
- As with the boards, there are different shapes for different areas of use.
- Roughly speaking, the larger the paddle, the higher the advance / the smaller the paddle, the less force is required.
- Wave paddles have special recesses on the paddle blade which allow a higher paddle frequency (the paddle is released from the water faster).
- Allround paddles are a good compromise. Their size is approx. 7 “- 8”. Children and light people tend to 7 ”. Heavier, however, to 8 “. Most adjustable paddles have an all-round paddle blade.
- Race paddles are designed for maximum performance in shallow water. Their paddle blade size is up to 9.5 “. especially suitable for strong and heavy paddlers!
Benefit of stand up paddling
The ideal full-body workout for your six-pack
- Maybe you’re not a super athlete when you start to stand up paddling. But we can promise you one thing exactly. If you regularly find the time to grab your SUP board and take a lap on the lake, you will soon notice how the athlete awakens in you.
- Stand up paddling addresses almost all of the muscles in your body. Your legs balance small waves. The middle of your body stabilizes you and gives you enough support to paddle. And your torso and arms go through a comprehensive movement cycle with different stress levels with each paddle stroke.
- In short, stand up paddling is the perfect whole body workout. It has a positive effect on your posture and also improves your condition.
Everyone will find their own SUP style
- There are now so many different types or variants of stand up paddling that there is something for everyone. We therefore recommend everyone try each variant at least once to find their style.
- The best-known variants of stand up paddling are SUP yoga, SUP fitness, SUP racing, surfing with paddles, hydrofoiling, river surfing and of course the popular shallow water paddling. You can also swing alone, as a couple, with the whole family or of course simply with friends on the SUP board and spend a great time on the water.
Always a little adventure in nature
- Even if you should smile now, every SUP tour is a little adventure in itself. Just imagine how you stand on the board, armed only with a paddle and making your way through small, rustic rivers.
- You are in the heart of nature and experience things that every hiker can only dream of. With your own SUP board you will experience a completely new perspective. Start and embark on an adventure.
How to find the right paddle
- Adjustable paddle: A height-adjustable paddle is very suitable for beginners when different people use aboard, for example, and want to be mobile for people. The length can be easily adjusted using the quick-release fastener. Some paddles can even be broken down into three parts and thus have maximum mobility. Disadvantages of these paddles are the somewhat higher weight due to the design and the somewhat lower rigidity. However, there are reasonable compromise solutions on both points. Depending on the design, water can also penetrate the paddle, for example, and the paddle can sink more easily. The concept of adjustable paddles can (very logically) be combined very well with an inflatable board. Some of them can even be carried in an inflatable backpack!
- Fixed paddles: Fixed paddles must first be shortened to the correct size. Once shortened, the paddle can no longer be extended. This requires a certain amount of experience. Since these paddles are usually lighter and stiffer, they are preferred for sports. If mobility and flexibility play no role, we recommend the fixed paddle, in case of doubt the adjustable paddle.
Stand up paddling is slowly but surely becoming one of the most popular summer sports. Whether old or young, everyone is fascinated by this crazy combination of surfing and canoeing. And the nice thing is that it is not as difficult as it looks. I recommend Smartmak Inflatable SUP Stand Up Paddle Board with Accessories, Portable Carry Bag & Telescopic Paddle Pressure Gauge Pump Non-Slip Deck (6″ Thick). Stand up paddle board is a sport that everyone can master almost immediately. At least you can learn stand up paddling easily and quickly. Here you will find valuable technical tips for your first SUP trip.