SKLTN Renaissance / 2 Piece Adjustable SUP Paddle/Perfect for First-timers and Advanced Paddle Boarders
If you looking sup paddle, I recommend SKLTN Renaissance / 2 Piece Adjustable SUP Paddle/Perfect for First-timers and Advanced Paddle Boarders. Stand-up paddling is a sport for everyone and easy to learn, there is no doubt about it. Nevertheless, there are mistakes that are particularly common among beginners. So that the fun with the board is maintained over the long term.
- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- THE ONLY SUP PADDLE YOU WILL EVER NEED. Perfect for first-timers and advanced paddle boarders. Don’t hold your self back with an inferior paddle.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE CARBON FIBER PADDLE. Provides power when you need it and super lightweight. Paddle weighs just 1.4 lbs. Heavier paddles lead to fatigue.
- 2-PIECE FULLY ADJUSTABLE. Adjustability (from 70 to 86 inches) makes paddle great if you are sharing it with family and friends or if you want to use the same paddle for touring, SUP racing or paddle surfing.
- ANTI-TWIST SHAFT. Positive anti-twist shaft ensures your handle will always be secured in the proper direction and wonât loosen up over time like older, poorly designed SUP paddles.
- 3K CARBON FIBER CONSTRUCTION. Made with 3k carbon fiber and ABS blade insert make this paddle boarding paddle strong and durable without adding weight.
How to choose the right paddle length
Please note that these are only rough values. Ultimately, your own needs decide:
The customer should shorten the paddles themselves. Test extensively beforehand! Some first take an adjustable paddle and then, when the length is clear, switch to a light fixed paddle.
For the wave area, the length of the paddle should be approx. 10-15cm above the head height
For the shallow water about 15-20cm above the head height
Benefit of stand up paddling
Fast success is guaranteed with stand up paddling
- As already said, stand up paddling is suitable for everyone. It’s also a lot easier than many of the other water sports like wakeboarding or kite surfing.
- Within half an hour everyone glides over the water as if they had never done anything else. The wonderful thing about stand up paddling is that you can achieve great success in no time. Once you ‘ve mastered standing on the SUP board, the hardest part is done.
- And don’t worry everyone falls into the water and not just once. We speak from our own experience.
The perfect coping with stress
- You probably also know that exercise and sport, in general, have a positive effect on your stress level and ensure a balance in your life. But we think that stand up paddling still occupies a special position.
- In our opinion, the balanced mix of rest, physical activity and closeness to nature makes it much more intense against stress. After just a few minutes on the SUP board you have a smile on your face and you can feel the sun on your skin. For us, just the perfect way to escape everyday stress and be happy.
The SUP paddle guide
- Alu SUP paddle
Most beginners experience the first paddle attempts with an aluminum paddle. Aluminum paddles are sturdy and cheap, but much heavier than carbon or fiberglass paddles. The paddle blade is made of plastic and the shaft of aluminum. Aluminum paddles are all-round paddles and prove their worth when the whole family uses an entry-level set, for example.
Due to their robustness, aluminum paddles are also used for river SUPs, for example.
- Fiberglass paddle
Fiberglass paddles are in the middle price segment and are much lighter than aluminum paddles. They are not as sensitive to damage as carbon paddles and are very suitable for beginners and advanced climbers.
- Carbon paddle
Carbon paddles are the most expensive paddles, but they have many advantages. The biggest advantage is the weight. Carbon paddles are very light and this pays off especially on longer tours, where the aluminum paddle already provides for heavy arms. Carbon paddles are unfortunately a bit sensitive, so you should be especially careful with stones and never use the paddle to “brake” on the bank.
Stand up paddling is slowly but surely becoming one of the most popular summer sports. Whether old or young, everyone is fascinated by this crazy combination of surfing and canoeing. And the nice thing is that it is not as difficult as it looks. I recommend SKLTN Renaissance / 2 Piece Adjustable SUP Paddle/Perfect for First-timers and Advanced Paddle Boarders. Stand up paddle board is a sport that everyone can master almost immediately. At least you can learn stand up paddling easily and quickly. Here you will find valuable technical tips for your first SUP trip.