Neolife Alloy SUP Paddle, Adjustable 3-Piece Stand Up Paddle Board Paddle, Aluminum Shaft/Nylon Blade
If you looking sup paddle, I recommend Neolife Alloy SUP Paddle, Adjustable 3-Piece Stand Up Paddle Board Paddle, Aluminum Shaft/Nylon Blade. Stand-up paddling is a sport for everyone and easy to learn, there is no doubt about it. Nevertheless, there are mistakes that are particularly common among beginners. So that the fun with the board is maintained over the long term.
- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- Aluminum Shaft Black/Blue Nylon Blade
- ðâAdjustable SUP Paddle — 3-pieces combination paddleboard paddle – It can be separated freely. Made of high-quality aluminum alloy and tough nylon composite, lightweight and portable, T-type handle with ergonomic design, good grip, more grade, stand up paddle weight is only 2.2lb (1kg), height-adjustable range 67-83inches (170-210cm)
- ðâBeginner or Casual Paddlers Friendly — If you are a beginner or casual paddler, Neolife Paddle will be a good choice for you, This stand up paddle can help you quickly master the gliding skills, making your taxiing more interesting, especially for all kinds of oarsmen, beginners and teenagers
- ðâQUICK LOCKING DEVICE DESIGN — 304 stainless steel adjustable screw, the special groove of aluminum tube, surface with reinforcing rib, increase strength, use process rod body will not rotate, with unique design, it can be more easily adjusted than most paddle blades, it can be assembled in a few seconds
- ðâNYLON COMPOSITE BLADE — With 40% fiberglass plus 60% PP construction, the UV-stable blade ensures a stiff and durable paddle at an affordable price, it sustains the punishing environment, floats in saltwater and freshwater
- ðâWHY CHOOSE NEOLIFE — we’ve been manufacturing paddles for 10 years, We firmly believe that our products will bring you the best experience in the industry. If you’re not happy with our products, please contact us and we will provide you with the best solution
How to choose the right paddle length
Please note that these are only rough values. Ultimately, your own needs decide:
The customer should shorten the paddles themselves. Test extensively beforehand! Some first take an adjustable paddle and then, when the length is clear, switch to a light fixed paddle.
For the wave area, the length of the paddle should be approx. 10-15cm above the head height
For the shallow water about 15-20cm above the head height
Benefit of stand up paddling
The ideal full-body workout for your six-pack
- Maybe you’re not a super athlete when you start to stand up paddling. But we can promise you one thing exactly. If you regularly find the time to grab your SUP board and take a lap on the lake, you will soon notice how the athlete awakens in you.
- Stand up paddling addresses almost all of the muscles in your body. Your legs balance small waves. The middle of your body stabilizes you and gives you enough support to paddle. And your torso and arms go through a comprehensive movement cycle with different stress levels with each paddle stroke.
- In short, stand up paddling is the perfect whole body workout. It has a positive effect on your posture and also improves your condition.
Everyone will find their own SUP style
- There are now so many different types or variants of stand up paddling that there is something for everyone. We therefore recommend everyone try each variant at least once to find their style.
- The best-known variants of stand up paddling are SUP yoga, SUP fitness, SUP racing, surfing with paddles, hydrofoiling, river surfing and of course the popular shallow water paddling. You can also swing alone, as a couple, with the whole family or of course simply with friends on the SUP board and spend a great time on the water.
Always a little adventure in nature
- Even if you should smile now, every SUP tour is a little adventure in itself. Just imagine how you stand on the board, armed only with a paddle and making your way through small, rustic rivers.
- You are in the heart of nature and experience things that every hiker can only dream of. With your own SUP board you will experience a completely new perspective. Start and embark on an adventure.
The SUP paddle guide
- Alu SUP paddle
Most beginners experience the first paddle attempts with an aluminum paddle. Aluminum paddles are sturdy and cheap, but much heavier than carbon or fiberglass paddles. The paddle blade is made of plastic and the shaft of aluminum. Aluminum paddles are all-round paddles and prove their worth when the whole family uses an entry-level set, for example.
Due to their robustness, aluminum paddles are also used for river SUPs, for example.
- Fiberglass paddle
Fiberglass paddles are in the middle price segment and are much lighter than aluminum paddles. They are not as sensitive to damage as carbon paddles and are very suitable for beginners and advanced climbers.
- Carbon paddle
Carbon paddles are the most expensive paddles, but they have many advantages. The biggest advantage is the weight. Carbon paddles are very light and this pays off especially on longer tours, where the aluminum paddle already provides for heavy arms. Carbon paddles are unfortunately a bit sensitive, so you should be especially careful with stones and never use the paddle to “brake” on the bank.
Stand up paddling is slowly but surely becoming one of the most popular summer sports. Whether old or young, everyone is fascinated by this crazy combination of surfing and canoeing. And the nice thing is that it is not as difficult as it looks. I recommend Neolife Alloy SUP Paddle, Adjustable 3-Piece Stand Up Paddle Board Paddle, Aluminum Shaft/Nylon Blade. Stand up paddle board is a sport that everyone can master almost immediately. At least you can learn stand up paddling easily and quickly. Here you will find valuable technical tips for your first SUP trip.