Neolife Alloy SUP Paddle, Adjustable 3-Piece Stand Up Paddle Board Paddle, Aluminum Shaft/Nylon Blade
If you looking sup paddle, I recommend Neolife Alloy SUP Paddle, Adjustable 3-Piece Stand Up Paddle Board Paddle, Aluminum Shaft/Nylon Blade. Stand-up paddling is a sport for everyone and easy to learn, there is no doubt about it. Nevertheless, there are mistakes that are particularly common among beginners. So that the fun with the board is maintained over the long term.
- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- Aluminum Shaft Black/Blue Nylon Blade
- ðâAdjustable SUP Paddle — 3-pieces combination paddleboard paddle – It can be separated freely. Made of high-quality aluminum alloy and tough nylon composite, lightweight and portable, T-type handle with ergonomic design, good grip, more grade, stand up paddle weight is only 2.2lb (1kg), height-adjustable range 67-83inches (170-210cm)
- ðâBeginner or Casual Paddlers Friendly — If you are a beginner or casual paddler, Neolife Paddle will be a good choice for you, This stand up paddle can help you quickly master the gliding skills, making your taxiing more interesting, especially for all kinds of oarsmen, beginners and teenagers
- ðâQUICK LOCKING DEVICE DESIGN — 304 stainless steel adjustable screw, the special groove of aluminum tube, surface with reinforcing rib, increase strength, use process rod body will not rotate, with unique design, it can be more easily adjusted than most paddle blades, it can be assembled in a few seconds
- ðâNYLON COMPOSITE BLADE — With 40% fiberglass plus 60% PP construction, the UV-stable blade ensures a stiff and durable paddle at an affordable price, it sustains the punishing environment, floats in saltwater and freshwater
- ðâWHY CHOOSE NEOLIFE — we’ve been manufacturing paddles for 10 years, We firmly believe that our products will bring you the best experience in the industry. If you’re not happy with our products, please contact us and we will provide you with the best solution
How to choose shape and size paddle blade
- As with the boards, there are different shapes for different areas of use.
- Roughly speaking, the larger the paddle, the higher the advance / the smaller the paddle, the less force is required.
- Wave paddles have special recesses on the paddle blade which allow a higher paddle frequency (the paddle is released from the water faster).
- Allround paddles are a good compromise. Their size is approx. 7 “- 8”. Children and light people tend to 7 ”. Heavier, however, to 8 “. Most adjustable paddles have an all-round paddle blade.
- Race paddles are designed for maximum performance in shallow water. Their paddle blade size is up to 9.5 “. especially suitable for strong and heavy paddlers!
Benefit of stand up paddling
Fast success is guaranteed with stand up paddling
- As already said, stand up paddling is suitable for everyone. It’s also a lot easier than many of the other water sports like wakeboarding or kite surfing.
- Within half an hour everyone glides over the water as if they had never done anything else. The wonderful thing about stand up paddling is that you can achieve great success in no time. Once you ‘ve mastered standing on the SUP board, the hardest part is done.
- And don’t worry everyone falls into the water and not just once. We speak from our own experience.
The perfect coping with stress
- You probably also know that exercise and sport, in general, have a positive effect on your stress level and ensure a balance in your life. But we think that stand up paddling still occupies a special position.
- In our opinion, the balanced mix of rest, physical activity and closeness to nature makes it much more intense against stress. After just a few minutes on the SUP board you have a smile on your face and you can feel the sun on your skin. For us, just the perfect way to escape everyday stress and be happy.
How to find the right paddle
- Adjustable paddle: A height-adjustable paddle is very suitable for beginners when different people use aboard, for example, and want to be mobile for people. The length can be easily adjusted using the quick-release fastener. Some paddles can even be broken down into three parts and thus have maximum mobility. Disadvantages of these paddles are the somewhat higher weight due to the design and the somewhat lower rigidity. However, there are reasonable compromise solutions on both points. Depending on the design, water can also penetrate the paddle, for example, and the paddle can sink more easily. The concept of adjustable paddles can (very logically) be combined very well with an inflatable board. Some of them can even be carried in an inflatable backpack!
- Fixed paddles: Fixed paddles must first be shortened to the correct size. Once shortened, the paddle can no longer be extended. This requires a certain amount of experience. Since these paddles are usually lighter and stiffer, they are preferred for sports. If mobility and flexibility play no role, we recommend the fixed paddle, in case of doubt the adjustable paddle.
Stand up paddling is slowly but surely becoming one of the most popular summer sports. Whether old or young, everyone is fascinated by this crazy combination of surfing and canoeing. And the nice thing is that it is not as difficult as it looks. I recommend Neolife Alloy SUP Paddle, Adjustable 3-Piece Stand Up Paddle Board Paddle, Aluminum Shaft/Nylon Blade. Stand up paddle board is a sport that everyone can master almost immediately. At least you can learn stand up paddling easily and quickly. Here you will find valuable technical tips for your first SUP trip.