Jimmy Styks Fixed Aluminum SUP Paddle 67.63″ Long – Aluminum/Black Stand Up Paddle | Nylon Blade
If you looking sup paddle, I recommend Jimmy Styks Fixed Aluminum SUP Paddle 67.63″ Long – Aluminum/Black Stand Up Paddle | Nylon Blade. Stand-up paddling is a sport for everyone and easy to learn, there is no doubt about it. Nevertheless, there are mistakes that are particularly common among beginners. So that the fun with the board is maintained over the long term.
- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- SPECS: 67.63″ Long | Blade Length 19.63″ Width 8.63″ Avg. Weight 38.9 oz
- All AROUND SUP PADDLE: Aluminum shaft | Nylon Blade
- CONSTRUCTION: Rigid Fixed Length | Aluminum Paddle
- BUILT TO LAST: Strong Rigid Construction | Perfect for Riders of all Skill Levels
How to choose the right paddle length
Please note that these are only rough values. Ultimately, your own needs decide:
The customer should shorten the paddles themselves. Test extensively beforehand! Some first take an adjustable paddle and then, when the length is clear, switch to a light fixed paddle.
For the wave area, the length of the paddle should be approx. 10-15cm above the head height
For the shallow water about 15-20cm above the head height
Benefit of stand up paddling
Fast success is guaranteed with stand up paddling
- As already said, stand up paddling is suitable for everyone. It’s also a lot easier than many of the other water sports like wakeboarding or kite surfing.
- Within half an hour everyone glides over the water as if they had never done anything else. The wonderful thing about stand up paddling is that you can achieve great success in no time. Once you ‘ve mastered standing on the SUP board, the hardest part is done.
- And don’t worry everyone falls into the water and not just once. We speak from our own experience.
The perfect coping with stress
- You probably also know that exercise and sport, in general, have a positive effect on your stress level and ensure a balance in your life. But we think that stand up paddling still occupies a special position.
- In our opinion, the balanced mix of rest, physical activity and closeness to nature makes it much more intense against stress. After just a few minutes on the SUP board you have a smile on your face and you can feel the sun on your skin. For us, just the perfect way to escape everyday stress and be happy.
How to find the right paddle
- Adjustable paddle: A height-adjustable paddle is very suitable for beginners when different people use aboard, for example, and want to be mobile for people. The length can be easily adjusted using the quick-release fastener. Some paddles can even be broken down into three parts and thus have maximum mobility. Disadvantages of these paddles are the somewhat higher weight due to the design and the somewhat lower rigidity. However, there are reasonable compromise solutions on both points. Depending on the design, water can also penetrate the paddle, for example, and the paddle can sink more easily. The concept of adjustable paddles can (very logically) be combined very well with an inflatable board. Some of them can even be carried in an inflatable backpack!
- Fixed paddles: Fixed paddles must first be shortened to the correct size. Once shortened, the paddle can no longer be extended. This requires a certain amount of experience. Since these paddles are usually lighter and stiffer, they are preferred for sports. If mobility and flexibility play no role, we recommend the fixed paddle, in case of doubt the adjustable paddle.
Stand up paddling is slowly but surely becoming one of the most popular summer sports. Whether old or young, everyone is fascinated by this crazy combination of surfing and canoeing. And the nice thing is that it is not as difficult as it looks. I recommend Jimmy Styks Fixed Aluminum SUP Paddle 67.63″ Long – Aluminum/Black Stand Up Paddle | Nylon Blade. Stand up paddle board is a sport that everyone can master almost immediately. At least you can learn stand up paddling easily and quickly. Here you will find valuable technical tips for your first SUP trip.