HOMGX 11’ Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board, 6’ Thick Non-Slip SUP for All Skill Levels, Included with Adjustable Paddle, Repair Kit, Pump, Backpack and Center Fin, Stable Stance for Youth & Adult
If you looking sup paddle, I recommend HOMGX 11’ Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board, 6’ Thick Non-Slip SUP for All Skill Levels, Included with Adjustable Paddle, Repair Kit, Pump, Backpack and Center Fin, Stable Stance for Youth & Adult. Stand-up paddling is a sport for everyone and easy to learn, there is no doubt about it. Nevertheless, there are mistakes that are particularly common among beginners. So that the fun with the board is maintained over the long term.
- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- Military Grade PVC Material: This incredible paddle board is made of tough 600D PVC, which greatly improves the durability of the board. The stable drop-stitch structure ensures a load-bearing capacity of up to 440 lbs.
- Soft & Non-slip EVA Deck Pad: Equipped with a non-slip EVA pad at the top, this stand-up paddle board can avoid accidents in wet conditions as much as possible and is perfect for beginners.
- Versatile Use & Simple Maneuverability: This stand-up paddle board can be quickly converted into a sitting kayak by attaching the seat to the D-ring. The multifunctional design allows you to enjoy surfing, water yoga, river or lake.
- Super Easy and Fast to Inflate: Including an efficient dual-action hand pump that can inflate your paddle board faster and more easily. Once scratches occur, the repair kit can help repair quickly so as not to affect the use.
- Include A Backpack for Easy Carrying: This lightweight paddle weighs only 24 pounds after deflation. After being rolled up, it and all its accessories can be put into the backpack we provide. You can put it in the trunk of your car for daily use.
How to choose shape and size paddle blade
- As with the boards, there are different shapes for different areas of use.
- Roughly speaking, the larger the paddle, the higher the advance / the smaller the paddle, the less force is required.
- Wave paddles have special recesses on the paddle blade which allow a higher paddle frequency (the paddle is released from the water faster).
- Allround paddles are a good compromise. Their size is approx. 7 “- 8”. Children and light people tend to 7 ”. Heavier, however, to 8 “. Most adjustable paddles have an all-round paddle blade.
- Race paddles are designed for maximum performance in shallow water. Their paddle blade size is up to 9.5 “. especially suitable for strong and heavy paddlers!
Benefit of stand up paddling
The ideal full-body workout for your six-pack
- Maybe you’re not a super athlete when you start to stand up paddling. But we can promise you one thing exactly. If you regularly find the time to grab your SUP board and take a lap on the lake, you will soon notice how the athlete awakens in you.
- Stand up paddling addresses almost all of the muscles in your body. Your legs balance small waves. The middle of your body stabilizes you and gives you enough support to paddle. And your torso and arms go through a comprehensive movement cycle with different stress levels with each paddle stroke.
- In short, stand up paddling is the perfect whole body workout. It has a positive effect on your posture and also improves your condition.
Everyone will find their own SUP style
- There are now so many different types or variants of stand up paddling that there is something for everyone. We therefore recommend everyone try each variant at least once to find their style.
- The best-known variants of stand up paddling are SUP yoga, SUP fitness, SUP racing, surfing with paddles, hydrofoiling, river surfing and of course the popular shallow water paddling. You can also swing alone, as a couple, with the whole family or of course simply with friends on the SUP board and spend a great time on the water.
Always a little adventure in nature
- Even if you should smile now, every SUP tour is a little adventure in itself. Just imagine how you stand on the board, armed only with a paddle and making your way through small, rustic rivers.
- You are in the heart of nature and experience things that every hiker can only dream of. With your own SUP board you will experience a completely new perspective. Start and embark on an adventure.
How to find the right paddle
- Adjustable paddle: A height-adjustable paddle is very suitable for beginners when different people use aboard, for example, and want to be mobile for people. The length can be easily adjusted using the quick-release fastener. Some paddles can even be broken down into three parts and thus have maximum mobility. Disadvantages of these paddles are the somewhat higher weight due to the design and the somewhat lower rigidity. However, there are reasonable compromise solutions on both points. Depending on the design, water can also penetrate the paddle, for example, and the paddle can sink more easily. The concept of adjustable paddles can (very logically) be combined very well with an inflatable board. Some of them can even be carried in an inflatable backpack!
- Fixed paddles: Fixed paddles must first be shortened to the correct size. Once shortened, the paddle can no longer be extended. This requires a certain amount of experience. Since these paddles are usually lighter and stiffer, they are preferred for sports. If mobility and flexibility play no role, we recommend the fixed paddle, in case of doubt the adjustable paddle.
Stand up paddling is slowly but surely becoming one of the most popular summer sports. Whether old or young, everyone is fascinated by this crazy combination of surfing and canoeing. And the nice thing is that it is not as difficult as it looks. I recommend HOMGX 11’ Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board, 6’ Thick Non-Slip SUP for All Skill Levels, Included with Adjustable Paddle, Repair Kit, Pump, Backpack and Center Fin, Stable Stance for Youth & Adult. Stand up paddle board is a sport that everyone can master almost immediately. At least you can learn stand up paddling easily and quickly. Here you will find valuable technical tips for your first SUP trip.