CRAZY ABALONE 3 Piece Adjustable SUP Paddle Ultralight Stand Up Paddle Creative Design Colorful Pattern 3K Full Carbon Fiber SUP Paddle
If you looking sup paddle, I recommend CRAZY ABALONE 3 Piece Adjustable SUP Paddle Ultralight Stand Up Paddle Creative Design Colorful Pattern 3K Full Carbon Fiber SUP Paddle. Stand-up paddling is a sport for everyone and easy to learn, there is no doubt about it. Nevertheless, there are mistakes that are particularly common among beginners. So that the fun with the board is maintained over the long term.
- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- 3K Carbon Fibre
- ADJUSTABLE & MULTIPURPOSE: Our stand up paddle is 3 piece adjustable, which is friendly to all users to adjust it according to their own needs. Usage one-SUP paddle, length range 68.89 to 86.61inch(1.75-2.20m), weight range 23.84 to 25.44ozsï¼675-721g). Usage two-OC paddle, length range 49.21 to 61.02inch(1.25-1.55m), weight range 16.16 to 17.44ozsï¼458-494g)
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: The carbon fiber slider SUP paddle from CRAZY ABALONE is a high quality paddle that is consists of an easily adjustable carbon fiber shaft, a super smooth carbon fiber handle and a colorful carbon fiber paddle blade
- DESIGNED FOR ALL PADDLERS: Our lightweight paddles are ideal for both beginners and professional paddlers, simple operation, easy to control. Whether you’re cruising, grooving, touring, racing or surfing, you’ll have a great time with our carbon SUP paddle
- SUPERB PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGY: CRAZY ABALONE SUP paddle is made by hand laying-up, with PVC Foam inside which is shaped by CNC machine, slight dihedral power face increase stability the stroke and prevents blade flutter
- SUPER GUARANTEE: We guarantee no reason to return if the quality issues is casued by our production process or during shipping. If you have any other problems, do not hesitate, just contact us
How to choose the right paddle length
Please note that these are only rough values. Ultimately, your own needs decide:
The customer should shorten the paddles themselves. Test extensively beforehand! Some first take an adjustable paddle and then, when the length is clear, switch to a light fixed paddle.
For the wave area, the length of the paddle should be approx. 10-15cm above the head height
For the shallow water about 15-20cm above the head height
Benefit of stand up paddling
The ideal full-body workout for your six-pack
- Maybe you’re not a super athlete when you start to stand up paddling. But we can promise you one thing exactly. If you regularly find the time to grab your SUP board and take a lap on the lake, you will soon notice how the athlete awakens in you.
- Stand up paddling addresses almost all of the muscles in your body. Your legs balance small waves. The middle of your body stabilizes you and gives you enough support to paddle. And your torso and arms go through a comprehensive movement cycle with different stress levels with each paddle stroke.
- In short, stand up paddling is the perfect whole body workout. It has a positive effect on your posture and also improves your condition.
Everyone will find their own SUP style
- There are now so many different types or variants of stand up paddling that there is something for everyone. We therefore recommend everyone try each variant at least once to find their style.
- The best-known variants of stand up paddling are SUP yoga, SUP fitness, SUP racing, surfing with paddles, hydrofoiling, river surfing and of course the popular shallow water paddling. You can also swing alone, as a couple, with the whole family or of course simply with friends on the SUP board and spend a great time on the water.
Always a little adventure in nature
- Even if you should smile now, every SUP tour is a little adventure in itself. Just imagine how you stand on the board, armed only with a paddle and making your way through small, rustic rivers.
- You are in the heart of nature and experience things that every hiker can only dream of. With your own SUP board you will experience a completely new perspective. Start and embark on an adventure.
How to find the right paddle
- Adjustable paddle: A height-adjustable paddle is very suitable for beginners when different people use aboard, for example, and want to be mobile for people. The length can be easily adjusted using the quick-release fastener. Some paddles can even be broken down into three parts and thus have maximum mobility. Disadvantages of these paddles are the somewhat higher weight due to the design and the somewhat lower rigidity. However, there are reasonable compromise solutions on both points. Depending on the design, water can also penetrate the paddle, for example, and the paddle can sink more easily. The concept of adjustable paddles can (very logically) be combined very well with an inflatable board. Some of them can even be carried in an inflatable backpack!
- Fixed paddles: Fixed paddles must first be shortened to the correct size. Once shortened, the paddle can no longer be extended. This requires a certain amount of experience. Since these paddles are usually lighter and stiffer, they are preferred for sports. If mobility and flexibility play no role, we recommend the fixed paddle, in case of doubt the adjustable paddle.
Stand up paddling is slowly but surely becoming one of the most popular summer sports. Whether old or young, everyone is fascinated by this crazy combination of surfing and canoeing. And the nice thing is that it is not as difficult as it looks. I recommend CRAZY ABALONE 3 Piece Adjustable SUP Paddle Ultralight Stand Up Paddle Creative Design Colorful Pattern 3K Full Carbon Fiber SUP Paddle. Stand up paddle board is a sport that everyone can master almost immediately. At least you can learn stand up paddling easily and quickly. Here you will find valuable technical tips for your first SUP trip.