BPS Adjustable 2-Piece SUP/Stand Up Paddleboard Paddle – Carbon Fiber or Fiberglass – Comes with Carrying Bag – Available in Many Accent Colors
If you looking sup paddle, I recommend BPS Adjustable 2-Piece SUP/Stand Up Paddleboard Paddle – Carbon Fiber or Fiberglass – Comes with Carrying Bag – Available in Many Accent Colors. Stand-up paddling is a sport for everyone and easy to learn, there is no doubt about it. Nevertheless, there are mistakes that are particularly common among beginners. So that the fun with the board is maintained over the long term.
- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- New LOGO COLORS are available! Get the high-performance BPS SUP PADDLE that’s sought after by SUP Rental companies all over the world for its superior construction. These paddles have an instant & secure adjustment mechanism that floats when parts are together and separate into two pieces for convenient transport/storage.
- The FIBERGLASS COMPOSITE PADDLE is made of FIBERGLASS shaft and NYLON blade that weighs 1.7 lbs and extends from 1800 to 2130 mm (70.86 – 83.85 in). The CARBON FIBER COMPOSITE PADDLE is constructed of CARBON FIBER shaft and NYLON blade which weighs 1.7 lbs, too and adjusts from 1800 to 2130 mm (70.86 – 83.85 in).
- Comes with Full Paddle Bag which fits BPS paddle at any length. Featuring its heat reflective lining that stops sun damage â prolonging the perfect quality of the bag as time goes by. Designed with Velcro strap that ties and tights the paddle to prevent wiggling.
- You will receive an email, containing the photographic e-guide that was composed by an experienced paddle boarder. Proper installation, adjustments, DOâs and DONTâs will be unselfishly shared to you to make your day a little lighter. Make sure you DON’T OPT OUT so you won’t miss this.
- Buy with complete confidence, as all our products are stored and shipped quickly and reliably to you with a 12-month guarantee from SURF AND SNOW WAREHOUSE! We are a small family business that ONLY sells what we know and loves — water sports gear. So, if you have ANY questions about any of our products, please do not hesitate to ask.
How to choose the right paddle length
Please note that these are only rough values. Ultimately, your own needs decide:
The customer should shorten the paddles themselves. Test extensively beforehand! Some first take an adjustable paddle and then, when the length is clear, switch to a light fixed paddle.
For the wave area, the length of the paddle should be approx. 10-15cm above the head height
For the shallow water about 15-20cm above the head height
Benefit of stand up paddling
The ideal full-body workout for your six-pack
- Maybe you’re not a super athlete when you start to stand up paddling. But we can promise you one thing exactly. If you regularly find the time to grab your SUP board and take a lap on the lake, you will soon notice how the athlete awakens in you.
- Stand up paddling addresses almost all of the muscles in your body. Your legs balance small waves. The middle of your body stabilizes you and gives you enough support to paddle. And your torso and arms go through a comprehensive movement cycle with different stress levels with each paddle stroke.
- In short, stand up paddling is the perfect whole body workout. It has a positive effect on your posture and also improves your condition.
Everyone will find their own SUP style
- There are now so many different types or variants of stand up paddling that there is something for everyone. We therefore recommend everyone try each variant at least once to find their style.
- The best-known variants of stand up paddling are SUP yoga, SUP fitness, SUP racing, surfing with paddles, hydrofoiling, river surfing and of course the popular shallow water paddling. You can also swing alone, as a couple, with the whole family or of course simply with friends on the SUP board and spend a great time on the water.
Always a little adventure in nature
- Even if you should smile now, every SUP tour is a little adventure in itself. Just imagine how you stand on the board, armed only with a paddle and making your way through small, rustic rivers.
- You are in the heart of nature and experience things that every hiker can only dream of. With your own SUP board you will experience a completely new perspective. Start and embark on an adventure.
The SUP paddle guide
- Alu SUP paddle
Most beginners experience the first paddle attempts with an aluminum paddle. Aluminum paddles are sturdy and cheap, but much heavier than carbon or fiberglass paddles. The paddle blade is made of plastic and the shaft of aluminum. Aluminum paddles are all-round paddles and prove their worth when the whole family uses an entry-level set, for example.
Due to their robustness, aluminum paddles are also used for river SUPs, for example.
- Fiberglass paddle
Fiberglass paddles are in the middle price segment and are much lighter than aluminum paddles. They are not as sensitive to damage as carbon paddles and are very suitable for beginners and advanced climbers.
- Carbon paddle
Carbon paddles are the most expensive paddles, but they have many advantages. The biggest advantage is the weight. Carbon paddles are very light and this pays off especially on longer tours, where the aluminum paddle already provides for heavy arms. Carbon paddles are unfortunately a bit sensitive, so you should be especially careful with stones and never use the paddle to “brake” on the bank.
Stand up paddling is slowly but surely becoming one of the most popular summer sports. Whether old or young, everyone is fascinated by this crazy combination of surfing and canoeing. And the nice thing is that it is not as difficult as it looks. I recommend BPS Adjustable 2-Piece SUP/Stand Up Paddleboard Paddle – Carbon Fiber or Fiberglass – Comes with Carrying Bag – Available in Many Accent Colors. Stand up paddle board is a sport that everyone can master almost immediately. At least you can learn stand up paddling easily and quickly. Here you will find valuable technical tips for your first SUP trip.