BPS Adjustable 2-Piece Alloy SUP/Stand Up Paddleboard Paddle – Choose Accent Colors
If you looking sup paddle, I recommend BPS Adjustable 2-Piece Alloy SUP/Stand Up Paddleboard Paddle – Choose Accent Colors. Stand-up paddling is a sport for everyone and easy to learn, there is no doubt about it. Nevertheless, there are mistakes that are particularly common among beginners. So that the fun with the board is maintained over the long term.
- New LOGO COLORS available! Get the high-performance BPS ALLOY COMPOSITE PADDLE that’s sought after by SUP rental companies all over the world for its excellent construction: strong ALUMINUM shaft, NYLON blade, instant and reliable adjustment mechanism, and an ergonomically designed handle — all at an amazing price! PLUS, a great BLADE COVER ($14.99 value) to protect the blade from scratches and sun damage.
- It only takes seconds to set your own length preference and it stays locked in place until you change it. The paddle height adjustment range is 1800 – 2130 mm (70.86 – 83.85 in). It is extremely light at only 2.1 lbs and super user-friendly. It can separated into 2 parts for more convenient storage/transport.
- These products are designed & tested by experienced paddlers. BPS paddles are guaranteed to FLOAT when the parts are together. Every buyer will be emailed a photographic e-guide, written by an experienced paddle boarder.
- Buy with complete confidence, as all our products are stored and shipped quickly and reliably to you. All BPS products come with a ‘next-level guarantee’ for 12 months. So if you encounter any quality issues at all, just let us know and it will be replaced or you’ll be refunded — your choice!
- Thank you for looking at a product from our store, Surf and Snow Warehouse. We are a small family business that ONLY sells what we know and love — water sports gear. We know our products, use our products, and stand behind them 100%. We are known for the great product support, advice, and after-sales service we provide. So if you have ANY questions about any of our products, please just ask.
How to choose the right paddle length
Please note that these are only rough values. Ultimately, your own needs decide:
The customer should shorten the paddles themselves. Test extensively beforehand! Some first take an adjustable paddle and then, when the length is clear, switch to a light fixed paddle.
For the wave area, the length of the paddle should be approx. 10-15cm above the head height
For the shallow water about 15-20cm above the head height
Benefit of stand up paddling
Fast success is guaranteed with stand up paddling
- As already said, stand up paddling is suitable for everyone. It’s also a lot easier than many of the other water sports like wakeboarding or kite surfing.
- Within half an hour everyone glides over the water as if they had never done anything else. The wonderful thing about stand up paddling is that you can achieve great success in no time. Once you ‘ve mastered standing on the SUP board, the hardest part is done.
- And don’t worry everyone falls into the water and not just once. We speak from our own experience.
The perfect coping with stress
- You probably also know that exercise and sport, in general, have a positive effect on your stress level and ensure a balance in your life. But we think that stand up paddling still occupies a special position.
- In our opinion, the balanced mix of rest, physical activity and closeness to nature makes it much more intense against stress. After just a few minutes on the SUP board you have a smile on your face and you can feel the sun on your skin. For us, just the perfect way to escape everyday stress and be happy.
The SUP paddle guide
- Alu SUP paddle
Most beginners experience the first paddle attempts with an aluminum paddle. Aluminum paddles are sturdy and cheap, but much heavier than carbon or fiberglass paddles. The paddle blade is made of plastic and the shaft of aluminum. Aluminum paddles are all-round paddles and prove their worth when the whole family uses an entry-level set, for example.
Due to their robustness, aluminum paddles are also used for river SUPs, for example.
- Fiberglass paddle
Fiberglass paddles are in the middle price segment and are much lighter than aluminum paddles. They are not as sensitive to damage as carbon paddles and are very suitable for beginners and advanced climbers.
- Carbon paddle
Carbon paddles are the most expensive paddles, but they have many advantages. The biggest advantage is the weight. Carbon paddles are very light and this pays off especially on longer tours, where the aluminum paddle already provides for heavy arms. Carbon paddles are unfortunately a bit sensitive, so you should be especially careful with stones and never use the paddle to “brake” on the bank.
Stand up paddling is slowly but surely becoming one of the most popular summer sports. Whether old or young, everyone is fascinated by this crazy combination of surfing and canoeing. And the nice thing is that it is not as difficult as it looks. I recommend BPS Adjustable 2-Piece Alloy SUP/Stand Up Paddleboard Paddle – Choose Accent Colors. Stand up paddle board is a sport that everyone can master almost immediately. At least you can learn stand up paddling easily and quickly. Here you will find valuable technical tips for your first SUP trip.