Abahub 3-Piece Adjustable Alloy Stand Up SUP Paddle Aluminum Shaft Black/Blue/Yellow Plastic Blade
If you looking sup paddle, I recommend Abahub 3-Piece Adjustable Alloy Stand Up SUP Paddle Aluminum Shaft Black/Blue/Yellow Plastic Blade. Stand-up paddling is a sport for everyone and easy to learn, there is no doubt about it. Nevertheless, there are mistakes that are particularly common among beginners. So that the fun with the board is maintained over the long term.
- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- PERFECT CHOICE FOR BEGINNERS, AND CASUAL PADDLERS: At a reasonable price, yet built with durable plastic blade and high grade aluminum, assembled with water stoppers, this paddle sustains punishing environment, floats in salt water and fresh water.
- FIBERGLASS+POLYPROPYLENE BLADE: With 40% fiberglass plus 60% PP construction, the UV-stable blade ensures a stiff and durable paddle at an affordable price. 102 square inches with concave grooves design, the blade also makes sure a power and stable stroke, by reducing flutter of the paddle.
- RUBBER PAINTING SHAFT: Made of high grade aluminum tube with thickness of 1.3mm, the alloy shaft provides more comfort on the lower hand, especially for long distance paddling.
- ADJUSTABLE AND CONVENIENT: Can be assembled and adjusted easily from 68ââ to 84ââ (172cm to 213cm). With the longest piece at 34.5ââ, weighted around 1kg (35 oz), itâs easy to store and carry around. Itâs suitable for paddlers above 5 feet. Suggested paddle length is paddlerâs height plus 6 or 8 inches.
- ABAHUB Warranty: we’ve been manufacturing paddles for over 10 years. We know what we’re doing and we stand by our products. If you’re not happy with our products, we’ll offer you replacement or refund with “No Question Asked” warranty.
How to choose shape and size paddle blade
- As with the boards, there are different shapes for different areas of use.
- Roughly speaking, the larger the paddle, the higher the advance / the smaller the paddle, the less force is required.
- Wave paddles have special recesses on the paddle blade which allow a higher paddle frequency (the paddle is released from the water faster).
- Allround paddles are a good compromise. Their size is approx. 7 “- 8”. Children and light people tend to 7 ”. Heavier, however, to 8 “. Most adjustable paddles have an all-round paddle blade.
- Race paddles are designed for maximum performance in shallow water. Their paddle blade size is up to 9.5 “. especially suitable for strong and heavy paddlers!
Benefit of stand up paddling
The ideal full-body workout for your six-pack
- Maybe you’re not a super athlete when you start to stand up paddling. But we can promise you one thing exactly. If you regularly find the time to grab your SUP board and take a lap on the lake, you will soon notice how the athlete awakens in you.
- Stand up paddling addresses almost all of the muscles in your body. Your legs balance small waves. The middle of your body stabilizes you and gives you enough support to paddle. And your torso and arms go through a comprehensive movement cycle with different stress levels with each paddle stroke.
- In short, stand up paddling is the perfect whole body workout. It has a positive effect on your posture and also improves your condition.
Everyone will find their own SUP style
- There are now so many different types or variants of stand up paddling that there is something for everyone. We therefore recommend everyone try each variant at least once to find their style.
- The best-known variants of stand up paddling are SUP yoga, SUP fitness, SUP racing, surfing with paddles, hydrofoiling, river surfing and of course the popular shallow water paddling. You can also swing alone, as a couple, with the whole family or of course simply with friends on the SUP board and spend a great time on the water.
Always a little adventure in nature
- Even if you should smile now, every SUP tour is a little adventure in itself. Just imagine how you stand on the board, armed only with a paddle and making your way through small, rustic rivers.
- You are in the heart of nature and experience things that every hiker can only dream of. With your own SUP board you will experience a completely new perspective. Start and embark on an adventure.
The SUP paddle guide
- Alu SUP paddle
Most beginners experience the first paddle attempts with an aluminum paddle. Aluminum paddles are sturdy and cheap, but much heavier than carbon or fiberglass paddles. The paddle blade is made of plastic and the shaft of aluminum. Aluminum paddles are all-round paddles and prove their worth when the whole family uses an entry-level set, for example.
Due to their robustness, aluminum paddles are also used for river SUPs, for example.
- Fiberglass paddle
Fiberglass paddles are in the middle price segment and are much lighter than aluminum paddles. They are not as sensitive to damage as carbon paddles and are very suitable for beginners and advanced climbers.
- Carbon paddle
Carbon paddles are the most expensive paddles, but they have many advantages. The biggest advantage is the weight. Carbon paddles are very light and this pays off especially on longer tours, where the aluminum paddle already provides for heavy arms. Carbon paddles are unfortunately a bit sensitive, so you should be especially careful with stones and never use the paddle to “brake” on the bank.
Stand up paddling is slowly but surely becoming one of the most popular summer sports. Whether old or young, everyone is fascinated by this crazy combination of surfing and canoeing. And the nice thing is that it is not as difficult as it looks. I recommend Abahub 3-Piece Adjustable Alloy Stand Up SUP Paddle Aluminum Shaft Black/Blue/Yellow Plastic Blade. Stand up paddle board is a sport that everyone can master almost immediately. At least you can learn stand up paddling easily and quickly. Here you will find valuable technical tips for your first SUP trip.